volunteer your time
Whether it’s just you or a group, we’d love for you to serve our community with us!
volunteer your resources
Food goes fast when feeding 70-100 people twice a day! We gratefully accept food donations. Please call ahead and speak with Allison before delivering.
Other Kitchen needs include:
- 8oz Styrofoam plates
- 8oz Styrofoam cups and bowls
- Creamer (no packets)
- Sugar packets (sugar, Splenda, Sweet and Low)
- Salt and pepper (no packets)
- Plastic forks and spoons
- Toilet paper
- 55 Drum garbage bags
You can either drop these off on-site or utilize our Amazon wish list:
Every season brings its own kind of severe weather. We stay as prepared as possible to provide for those in need when snow, thunderstorms, and heat waves hit our community, as many of our patrons are out in the elements day and night.
Please consider donating any of the following items so we can provide them to those in need:
- Men’s and Women’s coats size L-4XL
- Men’s and Women’s underwear size M-2XL
- Men’s and Women’s socks- All sizes
- Hats, gloves, scarfs
- Underwear (all sizes)
- Men’s shoes (tennis shoes, winter boots, work boots)
- Women’s shoes (tennis shoes, winter boots, work boots)
enable good hygiene in others
We also stay as prepared as possible to hand out personal hygiene items. What we regularly need are:
- Toothbrushes & Toothpaste
- Razor and shaving cream
- Feminine products
- Cough drops
- Hand Warmers
give financial resources
The most effective way you can give to the Lighthouse Ministries is by monetary donations. This way, we can put the funds you provide toward whatever need or budget item we need to keep the lights on and the meals and supplies flowing effectively and efficiently for our patrons.