GoodGiving Challenge—one week of giving to benefit local nonprofits and make a difference
Tuesday, November 27–Monday, December 3
Each donation allows us to physically, nutritionally, and spiritually serve the homeless and low income members of our community through three mission-centric ministries: Dining with Dignity, Michael’s Feet, and Self-Care.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Follow us on social media and share our posts each day. (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
- Participate in the “Follow, Like, Share” Daily Sweepstakes on Facebook. Follow Blue Grass Community Foundation and like and share their daily “Giving Card a Day” post. One person who completes these steps will be selected EACH DAY to receive a $700 gift card to support a non-profit of their choice.
- Donate on Tuesday, November 27 or Saturday, December 1 to increase your donation through match challenges. There will also be surprise matching opportunities popping up!
- Encourage friends to support us on Thursday, November 29 as the non-profit with the most unique donors wins a $20,000 endowment prize! This doesn’t require big donations—just a minimum of $25.
- Begin looking for clues in the Traditional Bank $5,000 Big Ripple Scavenger Hunt on Sunday, December 2 at 9 am. The winner gets a $5,000 Giving Card (courtesy of Traditional Bank) to support nonprofits participating in the GoodGiving Challenge.
- You can read more about the contests and prizes here.
- PRAY! Please pray for our staff as we enter the busiest season of the year, and pray that God would bring new awareness of the Lighthouse cause during this challenge week.